Careers At Devaney Energy
At Devaney Energy, we’re proud to offer our customers a first-class experience by consistently finding new ways to meet and exceed their high expectations. And because of that, we are always on the search for employees who share that same mindset, passion, skill, and drive. We strive to create a culture that is positive, respectful and rewarding – where our employees feel both valued and valuable. We want our team to happily come to work, excited in knowing that they are part of a family and an integral part of something special.
Devaney Energy offers our employees exceptional benefits including but not limited to medical, Vision and Dental, a 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off, company holidays, tuition reimbursement, uniforms, fuel discounts & more.
Call us today, or upload your resume below, if you would like to apply to one of the open positions.
Newton-based Devaney Energy is seeking a full-time, seasonal, heating oil delivery driver. The successful candidate must be hardworking, reliable, and a team player with a good driving record. We are a family-owned and operated energy company for over 85 years and delivering the highest level of service to our customers is at the center of our core values. The company offers a competitive salary, commissions, full benefits, 401K plan, and growth opportunities.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Safely deliver heating oil to our customers
- Valid commercial driver’s license
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Good driving record
- Valid DOT physical exam & medical card
- Pass random drug & alcohol testing
Previous experience is a plus.
Devaney Energy is seeking an experienced Propane Service and Installation technician. We are a family-owned and operated energy company with over 85 years of delivering the highest level of service to our oil, propane and air conditioning customers. The ideal candidate provides customer service and satisfaction by efficiently maintaining and repairing all Propane and Oil appliances sold by the company to residential, commercial and industrial customers in a manner that supports the company’s commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction. Company offers competitive salary, company vehicle & cell phone, full benefits, 401K plan, and growth opportunities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot all aspects of propane systems and appliances in a safe, professional, and efficient manner.
- Install propane gas tanks and perform/document gas checks
- Interact with customers and co-workers respectfully and in a manner that supports the company’s commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, handbooks, manuals and state/local and federal codes are adhered to in connection with all troubleshooting, repairs, services and installations
- Perform all functions of the job in every weather condition, day and night, participate in “on-call” rotation and be available to work on Saturdays as needed
- Conduct daily pre-trip vehicle inspection and operate company vehicle in a safe manner, in compliance with state/federal motor vehicle laws
- Be receptive to and competently use new technology
- Complete paperwork in neat, timely, and accurate manner
- Consistent compliance with company, state, and federal safety regulations
- Present a neat and clean appearance, including maintaining cleanliness of uniform and vehicle
- Always maintain and promote company brand guidelines and core values
- Hold valid MA or RI state LP license or Gas Fitter’s license to perform daily propane service and installations
- A valid operator driving license and clean driving record
- A Commercial Drivers’ License is preferred but not required.
- 1-3-years of relevant industry experience in propane
- The ability to manually lift heavy objects (up to 75lbs).
- Highly organized and flexible
- Problem solving /troubleshooting skills
- HVAC experience a plus
- Must be reliable, enthusiastic, committed, and accountable.