Governor Baker announced the closing of all non-essential businesses in Massachusetts. We want to assure you that Devaney Energy is considered an essential business and will continue to be operating to deliver and service all of our customers in the safest manner possible.
- Heating oil, propane, diesel, and other fuels will continue to be delivered as scheduled.
- If you are on automatic delivery, there is no need to call. If you are on will-call delivery, please give us at least a 48-hour notice.
- Emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All in-office meetings with vendors, customers, business associates, etc. have been canceled until further notice.
- Any employee who is sick or doesn’t feel well has been asked to remain home.
- Employees who can be productive working from home have been asked to do so.
- Although we very much enjoy seeing our customers in our offices, for your safety and the safety of our employees, our offices will remain open to employees only.
- Bills can be paid online at devaneyenergy.com , via mail to P.O. Box 9120, Newton, MA 02459, or over the phone at 866-964-8383.
We are all in this together and will continue to serve and support you in the safest manner possible. If you have any questions please call our office at 866-964-8383.
Stay healthy and safe.