Converting to Propane
Our expert propane team makes the process seamless!
Propane is the perfect energy efficient option if you are looking to switch your fuel source – and our team makes the process quick and easy.
Propane is a versatile fuel that, in addition to heating your home and hot water, can be used to support many of your other amenities such as:
- Cooking Stoves
- Pool Heaters
- Stand-by Generators
- & more!
Not only is propane used to fuel your comfort and home amenities, but it is also very efficient, clean, and safe.
Convert To Propane In Just 3 Steps…
- On-site energy audit so our team can evaluate your home
- Recommendations on the most efficient equipment to best suit you and your family’s comfort and budget
- Seamless installation with our team taking care of everything from permits to inspections and everything in between
Save Even More With Available Rebates!
You may be eligible to receive up to $2300 in MASS SAVE rebates when you install a new, high-efficiency propane heating system in if you are a residential electric customer of Cape Light Compact JPE, Eversource, National Grid, or Unitil.
0% financing for up to 7 years is also available through MASS SAVE’s HEAT loan.
PROPANE GAS ASSOCIATION OF NEW ENGLAND (PGANE)
For a limited time, save even more through PGANE when you convert to propane:
- $300 REBATE for installation of a new, propane-fired hot water heater
- $300 REBATE for installation of a new, propane-fired heating system
Ready to make the switch to propane? Contact one of our Propane Specialists today to set up your on-site energy audit.
*Mass Save & PGANE rebates subject to rules and availability